Powder Form (requires mixture with bacteriostatic water for proper injection use)
Experimental and clinical studies of Epitalon showed the following pharmaclogical properties of Epithalamin (Epitalon):
- Telomerase activation (consequently, elongation of Telomeres)
- regulates neuroendocrinous system
- increases the hypothalamic sensitivity to the endogenous hormonal effects
- decrease or suppression of proliferative changes in vaginal epithelium and endometrium in anovulatory phase
- normalization of gonadotropic hormones levels (FSG, LG, prolactin)
- positive influence on peripheral haemodynamics: improvement of blood rheology, decrease of intravessel thrombogenesis
- regulation of the levels of reactants in the acute inflammation phase (c3-component of the complement, pre-albumin, C-reactive protein, alpha-orosomucoids
- normalization of T-cell immunity
- normalization of aqua-electrolyte balance indices
- normalization of uric acid levels
- normalization of Cholesterol
- rejuvenation / strengthening of the immune system
- inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor prevention)
Benefits of epitalon include
Increase of human lifespan.
Significant boosting of energy levels.
Promotion of deeper sleep.
Delay and prevention of age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease and dementia.
Improvement of skin health and appearance.
Healing of injured and deteriorating muscle cells.
Dosage: 5mg- 10mg/daily